Ekurhuleni FM Members
Why become a Member of Ekurhuleni FM?
- You have a say, on behalf of the community, in matters pertaining to the management, programming and general operation of the Station.
- You have a say on the constitution of the board of directors of the Station at elective meetings.
- You may serve on the board of directors of the Station if elected.
Terms and Conditions for Membership Ekurhuleni FM NPC
An application for membership of Ekurhuleni FM is subject to all of the following terms and conditions:
- A non-refundable application fee to cover the costs of considering assessment and processing of an application in the amount of R300.00 [Three-Hundred Rand] is payable on the date of submission of the application and should this not be done, the application will not be considered.
- An applicant must comply with all of the following requirements :
- The applicant must be resident, or its principal place of business should be situated within the area of Ekurhuleni Metro.
- In the event of the applicant being a juristic person or trust, a power of attorney nominating a representative and written acceptance of such nomination by the representative are to be filed simultaneously with the filing of the application.
- All applicants, including representatives, must be at least 18 [eighteen] years old and a certified copy of the identity document of the applicant, together with written proof of address, which is not older than 3 [three] months, must be filed simultaneously with the application.
- All applicants are required to, in writing, motivate why it requires membership and to state what contribution it can make to the services and business of the radio station.
- All applicants shall be deemed to have withdrawn or waived any claims which they may have against Ekurhuleni FM simultaneously with the lodgement of such application.
- Applicants shall not be guilty of criminal offences.